- Lab Instructors for the Fashion Design programme provide training in a classroom-setting platform.
- They follow lesson plans created by the faculty, demonstrate techniques, and assist with experiments, research, or hands-on projects.
- They serve as mentors or advisors and align with the student’s professional or educational goals. Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of lab instruction.
- Maintain and create Swatch Library.
- Timely maintenance of the machines, equipment and tools in the lab.
- Able to assist students with exercises, drills, and tasks and be able to continue with the class during lab hours.
- Instructors should have extensive professional experience in the subject area (fashion design and its technical aspects).
- Ideal candidate must have knowledge and experience in the software application in fashion domains, Adobe in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign or CLO 3D.
- Specific requirements and credentials must have a bachelor’s degree and equivalent professional experience. They must be well organised and have a passion for supporting students and encouraging them to succeed.
Please email your CV with an attached passport-size photograph to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and those residing and having work experience in the UAE will be given preference.