Our scholarships are granted annually and reassessed for the following years according to academic performance and merit. Existing students can view the criteria on AMIZONE, an online student portal
Here is a list of the various scholarships we offer:
- These scholarships are granted at the time of admission and are based on school or graduation results.
- Undergraduate Programmes:
- 100% scholarships are awarded to students achieving 93% or above in the CBSE board exams or the equivalent from another curriculum.
- 50% is awarded for 88% or above and 25% for 80% or above or the equivalent.
- Postgraduate Programmes:
- 15% is awarded for achieving 75% or above in a recognised Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
- These scholarships are for students who are academically proficient and need financial assistance from the University. The scholarship covers between 10% and 50% of the tuition fee of the academic year. Please note that all cases are thoroughly evaluated and the decision of the Scholarship Committee is final.
Amity Graduate Awards
- Students who have completed an undergraduate programme from Amity University Dubai are awarded a 20% scholarship.
- When a second sibling joins Amity University Dubai, a 15% scholarship is awarded to them.