Paper Submission Guidelines
Submit your full paper before May 1, 2020
Full Paper Guide:
- You are required to submit your completed paper via EasyChair before May 1. Manuscripts for ICBMIS 2020 will ONLY be accepted in an electronic format through the EasyChair online submission system
- The authors should use the following template for paper submission.
If your paper is accepted, you are required to complete payments. (As per paper acceptance email)
General SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- A final paper that exceeds 7,000 words or occupies more than 20 pages of the Journal may be returned for abridgement.
- Submit your manuscripts either in PDF or Microsoft Word format.
- Authors should only submit originally written, unpublished work to ICBMIS 2020.
- Authors will be considered as mentioned in EasyChair.
- All fonts must be embedded in the file.
- Authors cannot be added or removed at a later stage.
- Fonts that require non-English language support are not allowed.
- The document should not have password protection.
- Do not put your own page numbers on the manuscript.