Paper Submission Guidelines
Instruction to Authors
Full length manuscript/paper in IEEE format should be submitted through on-line paper submission process (Easy chair). Following is the link for the submission:
Manuscripts for ICCIKE 2019 will ONLY be accepted in electronic format through EasyChair online submission system. Please do not send hard copy of your paper. If you are unable to submit your contribution electronically, please contact us.
- TEMPLATES DOWNLOAD
- Submit your manuscript either in PDF or in Microsoft Word format.
- Authors should only submit originally written, unpublished work to ICCIKE 2019.
- Submissions should strictly follow the recommended IEEE conference template.
- All references must follow the IEEE format of referencing
- To facilitate the paper's double-blind peer review process, authors should not mention name and affiliation at the top as per template and make efforts to ensure that information about the authors identities/name/affiliation do not appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper. (for the Initial submission)
- Authors will be considered as mentioned in EasyChair.
- Please limit your paper within 6 pages, and the size of your PDF file less than 2MB, files larger than 2MB will not be accepted for upload.
- Authors wishing to submit an over-length manuscript may do so. There will be an over-length page fee of $125 per page for authors and limited to an additional 2 pages (maximum page submission is eight (8) pages). This payment is required at the time of registration.
- All fonts must be embedded in the file.
- Authors can't be added or removed at later stage.
- Fonts that require non-English language support are not allowed.
- The document should not have any password protection.
- Do not put your own page numbers on the manuscript.