Making the transfer from secondary school to University can be daunting. Our Admissions Counsellors are here to guide you through the process and explain our admissions requirements, no matter which curriculum or country you are joining from.
We have team members who speak Arabic, Russian, Mandarin, Hindi and Malayalam as well as English.
All of the counsellors are experienced and can explain everything that you need to know about the programmes on offer. Our faculty are also available if you would like to meet them.
Entry requirements for undergraduate programmes
A minimum aggregate of 50% from the CBSE board for grade X and XII is required. For Engineering and Science programmes, applicants may require Physics, Chemistry and Maths or Physics, Chemistry and Biology at 60%.
This is equivalent to:
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels from the British curriculum
- A minimum of 24 points from the IBDP or IBCP programme.
- An American High School Diploma plus a SAT score of at least 1000
- Completion of Grade 12 and a minimum of 60% from the Pakistani national curriculum
Entry requirements for the Foundation Programme
Students who have achieved 5 O levels/IGCSEs/GCSEs/WAECs are eligible for this programme, and students with AS level qualifications in a minimum of 4 subjects.
Lateral Entry requirements
To simply transfer into Amity University Dubai from another university click here to download the application form.
You will also need to send the following:
- One certified copy of all relevant mark sheets until your last completed semester or year.
- An original copy of your semester or year with a detailed course and teaching structure.