Amity University Dubai is the largest multi-disciplinary university in the United Arab Emirates, with world-class academic and sporting facilities, housed on 700 000 square feet. Students are able to choose from an abundance of conventional and contemporary courses that are taught by lecturers who are masters in their field. Guest lecturers who are leading professionals in their industry further enhance each course. Every graduate leaves Amity University Dubai equipped with a wealth of knowledge and practical experience in their field, as well as the relevant skills needed to secure a highly successful career.
Complete the application form and submit it with the following documents, as well as the application fee of AED 100.
1. 12 recent passport-sized photographs.
2. A copy of your passport and your visa page.
3. Undergraduate Programmes: Submit one copy of your secondary and senior secondary school records, including a certificate of completion and a statement of marks. If you are seeking credits for the previous study completed at a university or tertiary institution, please provide official documents showing the subjects completed and marks achieved. Please also include detailed information regarding the content of the courses and an explanation of the grading system.
4. Postgraduate Programmes: Submit one copy of your senior secondary and undergraduate qualifications, including degrees, a statement of completion, transcripts with marks and a detailed resume.
5. Two academic or professional references.
6. Submit one copy of your completed interview assessment form. Click here to download the form.
7. Proof of English proficiency, if applicable.
Your application will be assessed by the Admissions Committee and you’ll be called for a personal interview if you qualify.
An offer will be made to you on the basis of your personal interview and academic credentials. Please review your offer letter carefully as it will outline the programme you have been admitted to, the start date, tuition fees, method of payments, refund policy and other important information.
Pay your registration fee of AED 3 000 as well as your tuition fees.
If required, apply for transportation, student visa, and housing.
©2018 AMITY UNIVERSITY DUBAI