With over 12 years of international work experience in education, Dr. Ankita Rajdev is a dynamic and enthusiastic educator, currently serving as the Quality Assurance and Institutional Effectiveness Manager and Assistant Professor at Amity University Dubai, UAE. Her educational achievements include a PhD in Finance, a Triple Master's in Business Analytics from the University of Texas, Austin, a Master of Education (MEd) from Australia, and an MBA.
She has completed the Faculty Development Programme in Pedagogy and Research Methods from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, India (IIMA) and the Financial Market Course from Yale University, USA. She has worked with HTMi Switzerland and City University College of Ajman in the past and has vast skills and experience in teaching, learning, and training.
Dr. Rajdev has been recognised for her excellence in education and was awarded an Innovative Teaching award from GISR and GEMS education and a Research Publication award from Amity University, among others. She has presented and published in over 15 international conferences and journals and is a renowned speaker at various national and international platforms, webinars, and sessions. She has played an active role in professional, community, and CSR activities and has represented curriculum designers in the UNESCO sustainability initiative.
- Postgraduate Program in Data Science and Business Analytics, McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin, 2022
- Doctorate of Philosophy, Barkutallah University, Bhopal, M.P, India, 2020
- Master of Education, Murdoch University, Dubai Campus, 2019
- MBA Finance & Retail, IPER, Bhopal, M.P, India, 2010
- BBA Finance, BSSS, Bhopal, M.P, India, 2008
- The Effect of Demographic factors on Investment Choice of Investors: Study on Investors of Bhopal in International Journal of Multidisciplinary research in Social & Management Sciences (ISSN: 2320-8236)
- A Trade -Off between Liquidity and Profitability, an Empirical Study on Makson Healthcare Pvt. Ltd presented in World Congress- (BFMIMSD ) Krishi Sanskriti, JNU.
- Working Capital Management Of Makson Healthcare Pvt. Ltd has been published in Researchers World – International Journal of Commerce and management studies(Online ISSN: 2229-4686, Print ISSN:2231-4172) , Volume IV , Issue – 3).
- CRM Practices-Study of retail outlets in Bhopal has been published as a chapter in the book IBWL .
- Short-Term Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance: Indian Evidence in ‘SHODH PRERAK’ Journal of BHU, Varanasi
- Member – Academy of International Business (AIB)
- FIBA732 Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- FIBA202 Financial Services
- ECON111 Economics for Managers
- FIBA601 Financial Management
- FIBA703 Corporate Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions
- QAM103 Business Statistics