Discover the dynamic world of digital media through our Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Media and Communications at Amity University Dubai. The programme prepares you for a career in the digital and communication industries.
Throughout the programme, you'll learn to create and manipulate digital content, understand communication theories in the digital age, and develop integrated communication strategies. Gain insights into business dimensions of communication and acquire skills to analyse information, apply creative methodologies, and measure strategy efficiency.
Ideal for those passionate about human interaction, this degree allows you to make a meaningful impact on brands and companies in today's hyper-connected world.
Programme Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Media and Communications, the students should be able to:
- Understand mass media concepts, production processes, approaches, and theories.
- Identify the diverse allied disciplines in multimedia story creation.
- Use software applications and equipment to create, record, and edit media content.
- Apply research methods to gather information from credible sources and present it ethically in print and audiovisual forms.
- Interpret complex arguments and communicate them effectively on varied platforms.
- Autonomy and Responsibility
- Work efficiently as an individual or in team settings to produce creative media outputs using the latest media technologies.
- Perform a variety of roles connected with media productions on different platforms.
- Role in Context
- Independently gather, organise and arrange information to formulate complex arguments and communicate them fluently.
- Utilise media for larger social good in partnership with other stakeholders.
- Take responsibility to contribute toward professional practice and undertake further learning.