To apply for a Student Visa the following steps are required. You will need to submit a completed Visa Application Form along with the following documentation to your Student Recruitment Office:
- Clear colour passport copy (with at least 6 months’ validity)
- 2 passport size photos (white background)
- Receipt for visa and tuition fees
- Copy of current visa (if you are inside UAE)
- Copy of offer of admission letter (only for new students)
Amity University Dubai student visas (except visit visas) are issued for a duration of 1 year. Students may require multiple renewals during their course of study at Amity University Dubai.
Students are advised to have adequate medical/travel insurance in the UAE until their Amity University Dubai student visa has been stamped on their passport.
All students on a university-sponsored visa are also required to have a valid Emirates ID card.
Visa applications to the UAE go through a government pre-approval process. Below is the necessary student visa requirements.
Student Visa Cost
Fees quoted are in UAE Dirhams and are subject to change.