Dr. Ashok Chopra is a highly skilled and experienced senior academician in teaching, training, and development. He has demonstrated research success with multiple publications, including books, book chapters, and papers. With over 24 years of international industry experience, Dr. Chopra has also spent more than 13 years as an academic and corporate trainer, making him a perfect blend of academia, industry, and entrepreneurship.
As an Associate Registrar, Programme Chair PhD Programme, and Member Research Committee at Amity University Dubai, Dr. Chopra is an expert in creating effective environments for applied learning that accommodates diverse cultural and educational backgrounds, experiences, and individual learning styles. He has published over 55 papers in prestigious international journals and is on the reviewing, editorial, and advisory board of several Journals, Conferences, and Institutions.
Dr. Chopra holds a PhD in Management, an MBA, a PG Diploma in Business Management, Administrative Management, Marketing and Sales Management, and a Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Chemistry. He is also a Fellow Chartered of the Institute of Logistics & Transport CILT, UK), Full Member Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply, and a Certified 6 Sigma Manager (Black Belt).
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management: Banasthali University. Rajasthan India, 2016
- Master Business Administration, Jagan Institute of Management Studies (Accredited by All India Council of Technical Education), Delhi, 1998
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business management, Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, 1998
- Postgraduate Diploma in Administrative Management, Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University, 1987
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management, Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, 1988
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Chemistry, Hansraj College University of Delhi, 1984
- Applications and Implementation of Contactless Hand Sanitizer Using Proximity Sensor (Chapter 18) DOI: https://doi.org/10.52305/MWCH6764 (Syeda Fizza Nuzhat Zaidi, Vinod Kumar Shukla, Ashok Chopra, Archana Singh – Department of Engineering Architecture and Interior Design, Amity University, Dubai, UAE, et al.)
- Nagarajan R; Chopra A DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-93869-7 Chapter Title: Performance Analysis of Indian Mutual Funds During Covid-2019. (Springer)
- Opportunities and Challenges. Shreya B, Chopra A DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-93869-7 Chapter Title: Study of Impact of Dematerialization of Shares on the Indian Stock Market. (Springer)
- Chopra A, Shukla V Chapter 5 Application of Disruptive Technology in Food Trackability. (https://www.routledge.com/ict-and-data-sciences/singh-shukla-seth-sabitha/p/book/9780367501143#) ISBN 9780367501143 April 25, 2022 Forthcoming by CRC Press 288 Pages 61 B/W Illustrations
- Chopra, A., Dileep, D., & Chopra, A. R. (February 28, 2022). Application of Lean Six Sigma in the Transport Sector of the Supply Chain of a Leading FMCG in the UAE. Journal of Southwest Jiaotong University, 57, 1, 464-474.
- Fellow – Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT UK)
- Member – Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS UK)
- SCM 716 Ecommerce and Retail Supply Chain Management
- IB 303 Export Management
- POM 711 Service Operations Management
- LGM 619 Strategic Operations Management
- LGM 716 Warehouse and Inventory Management
- MKTG 713 Advertising & Sales Promotion
- LGM 611 Freight Transport Management
- SCM 608 Intra Logistics, Engineering & Automation
- MKTG 722 Marketing of Services
- SCM 718 Entrepreneurship and Value Enhancement