Dr. Bhawna Gaur is an associate professor and the head of the case centre at Amity University Dubai, with 19+ years of experience in human resource management. Her case studies on topics like Women's Entrepreneurship, Water Scarcity, Absher Initiative, and Sustainability are published at The Case Centre and have been downloaded by renowned business schools, consulting firms, and publishing houses. She has also published several papers related to Human Resource Management, Organization Behavior, and other topics.
Through her case studies, Dr. Gaur has analysed the industry and region-specific issues, highlighting the strategic perspectives, entrepreneurial styles, regional challenges, and government policies affecting the employment landscape of the Middle Eastern region. Under her guidance, Amity Case Centre has published over 200 case units covering a wide range of management subjects, including business strategy, marketing, finance, corporate governance, economics, innovation, and human resource management, complementing the learning outcomes for courses in Management and Commerce.
Dr. Gaur's expertise in human resource management and her contributions to the field through her case studies and papers make her an invaluable member of the Amity University Dubai faculty. Her work has garnered widespread recognition and serves as a valuable resource for individuals and organisations seeking to understand better and navigate the complexities of human resource management.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Human Resource Management, JRN University, Udaipur, India, 2012
- Master of Business Administration, Maharshi Dayanand Sarswati University, India, 2001
- Bachelor of Science, Maharshi Dayanand Sarswati University, India, 1999
- An AI based training framework for Telecommuting Employees to combat perennial skill shortages post pandemic. The 2nd International Conference on Intelligent Engineering and Management (ICIEM), April 28-30 2021, Amity University, UK and Ireland.
- A Smart Mobile Application to Boost Grocery Shopers Experiential Marketing, The 2nd International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Knowledge Economy (ICCIKE), March 17-18 2021, Amity University, Dubai.
- HR4.0: An Analytics Framework to Redefine Employee Engagement in the Fourth Industrial Revolution, The 11th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT) IEEE, July1-3 2020, IIT Kharagpur, WB, India.
- A Geospatial HR Framework to enhance Employee Experience, IEEE 2020 Advances in Science and Engineering Technology International Conferences (ASET), HCT Dubai 2020.
- A Two-Tier Solution to Converge People Analytics into HR Practices 4th IEEE International Conference on Information Systems & Computer Networks, GLA University 2019.
- Professional Member – Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Talent Management
- Training and Development
- Cross Cultural Management
- Organization Development and Change
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Negotiation for Executives
- Diversity & Inclusion in Workplace