Dr. Bhopendra Singh is an Associate Professor at Amity University Dubai and serves as the Program Leader of Electrical Engineering and the Head of Industry Relations in the School of Engineering, Architecture & Interior Design. With over 22 years of experience, including more than 10 years in the corporate sector, Dr. Singh brings a wealth of knowledge to his role.
He has completed his PhD in Electrical Engineering and is the author of three books and the holder of four patents. Dr. Singh's research interests include electrical engineering, power systems, and renewable energy sources.
Dr. Singh's outstanding achievements have earned him the coveted UAE Golden Visa, which recognises his contributions to the field of electrical engineering.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, 2012
- Master of Technology (Power System & Drives), 2008
- Bachelor of Technology (Electronics), 1996
- Dr. Bhopendra Singh is an Associate Editor of Scopus and ABDC indexed journal –‘International Journal of Intellectual property Management’ and also was guest editor of Inderscience journal in special issues.
- Dr. Bhopendra authored three books
1st on Digital Signal Processing published in 2011
2nd- detection & Classification of HMV: Seismic Sensor Published in 2012
3rd- ICT based framework for Data Science and Machine Learning Applications published in 2021
- Other edited book is in printing by IGI Publisher (Scopus Index).
- He has filled four Patents (two are already published).
- Published 29 research papers in reputed journals/ conferences with high citation in google scholar with 15 h- index.
- ELEC201 Circuits & System
- IE402 Power Plant Instrumentation
- ELEC203 Electrical Machines
- CSIT107 Digital Logic & Circuit Design
- ELEC304 Power Electronics
- Member - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Member - International Society for Technology in Education