Dr. Mukund Jakhiya holds a PhD in Management from Banathali University in India, where his doctoral research focused on retailers' adoption of mobile-based payment systems. He has been an assistant professor in the Business School at Amity University Dubai since 2015, where he teaches courses such as Financial Reporting, Financial Accounting, Advanced Corporate Accounting, Corporate Tax Planning and Management, Auditing, International Financial Management, Stock Market Operations, Money Banking and Financial Institutions, Product Development in Insurance Market, Investment Analysis, and Portfolio Management.
He is an accomplished Chartered Accountant with over three decades of work experience. He has spent two decades in senior positions in the industry and one decade as a university professor in business and management. Dr. Jakhiya has been a qualified Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India since 1992.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management, Banathali University, India
- Member - Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Accounting Advanced Corporate Accounting
- Corporate Tax Planning and Management
- International Financial Management
- Stock Market Operations
- Money Banking and Financial Institutions
- Product Development in Insurance Market
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management