Dr. Ruhi Sethi is an assistant professor of marketing at Amity University Dubai, having joined the faculty in 2021. She has completed her Doctor of Philosophy in Management from Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Noida, India, and a master’s in marketing and finance from Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi, India.
Dr. Sethi is a Certified Digital Marketing Professional and a professional member of the Digital Marketing Institute (UK). She has also received the award for the first rank all over India in bachelor’s degree specialising in banking & insurance from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Management – full time scholar), Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, 2021
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing and Finance, Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi, India, 2015
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Banking & Insurance), Maharaja Surajmal Institute, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi, India, 2013
- S. Pattanayak, N. Mahanta, K. S. Prasaad, R. Sethi and S. M. S (2022). Taking Remote video production to the next level of broadcasting. 13th International Conference on Computing Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), Kharagpur, India, (p. 1-5).
- Sethi, R., & Kapoor, D. (2021). Influencer Review Effect on Customer Purchase Intention: An Extension of TAM. International Journal of E-Business Research, 17(1), 1.
- Sethi, R., & Kapoor, D. (2020). The Effect of Web Communications on Customer Purchase Through Online Expert Reviews and Third-Party Website Recommendations with Credibility as A Mediator. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 9(3), 3475-3479.
- Sethi, R., & Kapoor, D. (2019). The embracing of travel blogosphere: A reader’s perception model. Indian Journal of Economics & Business, 18(1), 181-201.
- Sethi, R., & Kapoor, D. (2019). Streamer’s & Spectator's perspective on Live Gaming. IIM INDORE – NASMEI Summer Marketing Information Systems Conference (p. 264). Indore: Emerald Group Publishing (India) Private Limited.
Dr. Ruhi research focus is on the areas of digital marketing and consumer buying behavior. She serves as a reviewer of Elsevier journals and IGI journals.
- Member – Digital Marketing Institute (UK)
- MKTG315 Advance Digital Marketing-I
- MKTG313 Brand Management
- MKTG733 Digital Marketing
- MKTG740 Marketing Analytics
- MKTG316 Marketing in Digital Age
- MKTG601 Marketing Management
- MKTG102 Principles of Marketing — I
- MKTG103 Principles of Marketing II
- MKTG311 Public Relations & Corporate Image