Ms. Nisha Pai is a lecturer at Amity University Dubai, where she has been teaching since 2017. She is a Chartered Accountant from India's Institute of Chartered Accountants and has also completed her master’s in commerce from Mumbai University. Ms. Pai is currently pursuing her PhD in Finance from Banasthali University, where her research interests lie in financial literacy and financial planning.
Ms. Pai's specialisation is in accounts, finance, and taxation, and she brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to her role as a lecturer.
- Doctor of Philosophy, pursuing from Banasthali University in Rajasthan, India
- Master of Commerce, Mumbai University, India
- Chartered Accountancy, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Bachelor of Commerce, Mumbai University, India
- Conceptual Framework for Enhancing Payroll Management and Attendance Monitoring System through RFID and Biometric – Scopus Indexed
- An Empirical Study on Microfinance and its impact on Human Development indicators using the instance of Kerala’s Kudumbashree Model – Scopus Indexed
· Member - Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- ACCT612 Advanced Corporate Accounting
- ACCT213 Direct Tax II
- ACCT502 Corporate Tax Planning
- ACCT205 Cost and Management Accounting
- FIBA201 Fundamentals of Financial Management