Ms. Saher is the Programme Leader for the Foundation Programme at Amity University Dubai, joining the faculty in 2020. She is also a lecturer in Marketing and Human Resource Management. Prior to joining academia, Ms. Saher held several leadership positions in multinational companies such as Etihad and Hedrick & Struggles.
Currently pursuing her PhD in “Role of Artificial Intelligence in Human Hiring Process within UAE” from Amity University Dubai, Ms. Saher is an avid learner and is committed to staying up to date with the latest developments in her field.
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resources and Marketing from Jamia
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Islamic University of Science and Technology
- Principles of Marketing II.
- Ethics and Corporate Governance.
- Fundamentals of Marketing.
- Managerial Competencies and Career Development