Amity University Dubai’s Student Exchange Programme allows students to travel and study abroad at leading international universities in countries such as Belgium, the Netherlands, Poland and the UK.
Open to second-year business students studying for bachelor's degrees, our Student Exchange Programme allows you to study abroad at partner universities for one or two semesters. Our partner universities include Thomas More University in Belgium, Hanze University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Poland and Solent University in the UK.
We are also able to accept and welcome students each year from our partner universities abroad. Students from our partner universities have the opportunity to study at Amity University Dubai without paying any tuition fee to us – students will continue to pay the fee to their home university.
As an exchange student:
- Earn credits towards your degree while studying abroad.
- Study for up to two semesters under the exchange programme agreement.
- Receive a tuition fee waiver from partner universities but will be responsible for other expenses such as Visa/ transportation/ accommodation/ insurance, and textbooks.
The student exchange programme is currently available for second year students for the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Finance